Curamed SH/BF sodiumhyaluronate
Curamed ® SH / BF 1.4% / 1.8% / 2.5% * in 1.5ml pfs is a Cohesive, high viscosity Sodium Hyaluronate based ophthalmic viscoelastic solution designed for routine cataract surgery.
Curamed SH / BF contains Sodium Hyaluronate derived from bacterial fermentation. It has one of the highest elasticities among Viscoelastics produced using this source.
The viscosity of Curamed SH / BF has been adjusted to provide the highest possible zero shear rate viscosity while allowing unrestricted manipulation during surgery. It is supplied with a 27 gauge Sterimedix cannula, which demonstrates its high elastic properties.
- High standard volume of 1.5 ml
- Sterimedix cannula 27 G included
- Good maintenance of the anterior chamber and the capsular bag
- Controlled capsulorhexis
- Protection of endothelia cells
- Easy injection
- Better adhesiveness on the corneal endothelium during phacoemulsification
- Excellent protection against mechanical damages
- Vacuum Filled